Friday, May 4, 2012

Music Therapy Grows at Whittier's PIH

Sure has been nice to have a regular gig to keep me warm and fuzzy during the long winter...  Now that spring is in full bloom, other outside venues will be opening up sooon (Saucy Mama's here I come :)...

Recently, the PIH Volunteer Management Team was so gracious to publish some very nice recognition for yours truly and their MTV team of volunteer musicians...  Please check it out using the link below.

I want to take this opportunity to provide a BIG THANKS to PIH for the awesome hospital that they provide to serve our community.  I have been in both good and bad hospitals during my years, and PIH rocks!

I am so fortunate to be able to provide my volunteer service to help them further their cause of helping others within our community!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=393258097385093&set=a.190805160963722.46097.105212689522970&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment