Monday, December 19, 2011

Stalked By A Marching Band in So Pas

Know it's almost Christmas, but somethin' real spooky happened during my So Pas gig last Thursday evening...  I had just finished playing Elliott Smith's 'Rose Parade' song (the one where he laments about a 'ridiculous marching band started playing'), and then guess what?  I looked to my right and sure enough... There was a high school marching band strolling through the farmer's market.  No lie.
They all got assembled down on the corner and started playing Christmas tunes...  Thought I may need to finish early, but after 15 minutes or so they were done and marched back through the farmer's market. I applauded them as they passed by and then resumed my gig...  Now I hope I've seen everything :) Ho Ho Ho 

No comments:

Post a Comment